Language camp for youth: 40 lessons (3 hours in the morning + workshops)
Language camp for children: 30 lessons (2 hours in the morning + workshops)
- language workshops including language simulations, films, conversations
- interesting teaching materials and audiovisual teachingaids
- LEKTOR Vocabulary Training - a unique system designed for vocabulary learning
- experienced teachers and native speakers
- all levels above absolute beginners
- certificate of course completion
Free time activities:
- Full-day guided trip to Dolina Kościeliska; beautiful landscapes, walk from Dolina Kościeliska through Wąwóz Kraków and caves (Smocza Jama, Jaskinia Mroźna), Hala Ornak, Smreczyński Staw
- half day trip to Mt Gubałówka (1123 meters above sea level), unique view of the Tatra Mountains
- visit to interesting places in Zakopane: “tracing Małysz” – The Great Krokiew, the cemetary at Pęksowe Brzysko with graves of Kornel Makuszyński, Ignacy Witkiewicz
- walks along Krupówki (a famous street in Zakopane)
- sports: swimming pool on site, volleyball, basketball, unihockey
- evening activities quizzes, singing songs in foreign language, interesting contests, discos
- specialized activities: in the scope of plastic arts, music and theatre, field games with the use of a foreign language
- a camp photo diary for each participant (to download)
6 lessons of climbing at the adventure park with an instructor - climbing, elements of survival, knots, technics of auto- belaying.
Cost: PLN 180
Optional trip to Energylandia
Including full-day stay in the largest amusement park in Europe: roller coasters, space booster, tsunami dropper, tropical island with three heated pools, interesting spectacles: motorbike acrobatics, Pyramid Illusion, 7D cinema, planetarium, Viking village and many other attractions during the day.
Cost: PLN 170
Optional trip to Tatralandia in Slovakia
Coach trip to Tatralandia Holiday Resort, the largest
water fun complex in Central Europe, including: stay at
aquapark with all the attractions: pools with sea, thermal
or pure water, 21 slides, Sauna World: the pleasure of
water, inspiring scents, music, and warmth, jacuzzi
Valid passport required.
Cost of the trip: PLN 140 + EUR 30
You can take part only in one type of event
GIEWONT - a high-standard holiday resort in Zakopane-Murzasichle; new facilities with modern equipment.
ensuite rooms with 2, 3 and 4 single beds,
with a TV set
- full board
- the centre offers indoor swimming pool, classrooms, table tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, highland-style shacks.
|Dates||Camp for youth 15-19||Camp for children 8-14||Fee|
|07.07. - 20.07.19||English||English||PLN 1799||Booking|
|21.07. - 03.08.19||
|English Polish||PLN 1799||Booking|
|04.08. - 17.08.19||English Polish||English Polish||PLN 1799||Booking|
The price also includes assistance and supervision of teaching and medical staff, all entrance fees, accident insurance.
We offer transfer from Wrocław, Warszawa, Poznań, Kraków, Opole and Katowice.